blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> Gratitude.Reflection.Sundries.


*me *

# chRICKstine
# female
# gemini
# tiger

*i'm feeling *

*undecided*

*wishlist *

:: go to church every sunday ::
:: reunite with migs & sam ::
:: meet herk ::
:: complete grey's anatomy box series ::

*linkies *

:: The Secret ::
:: link ::
:: link ::
:: link ::
:: link ::
:: link ::

*archives *

your archive here

hiya!

Sunday, May 22, 2011


My Prayer to God
(for the right occupation)

Lord, I pray You would show me what work I am supposed to be doing. If it is something other than what I am doing now, reveal it to me. If it is something I am to do in addition to what I am already doing, show me that too. Whatever it is You have called me to do, both now and in the future, I pray You will give me the strength and energy to get it done well. Enable me to do what I do successfully. May I find great fulfillment and satisfaction in every aspect of it, even the most difficult and unpleasant parts.

Thank You that in all labor there is profit of one kind or another (Proverbs 14:23). I pray that the rewards of my work will be great. May I always be compensated fairly and richly out of the storehouse of Your abundance. Bless the people I work for and with. May I always be a blessing and a help to each one of them. As I come in contact with others in my work, I pray that Your love and peace will flow through me and speak loudly of Your goodness. Enable me touch them for Your kingdom.

Lord, I thank You for the abilities You have given me. Where I am lacking in skill help me to grow and improve so that I do my work well. Teach me to excel so that the result of what I do will be pleasing to others. Open doors of opportunity to use my skills and close doors that I am not to go through. Give me wisdom and direction about that.

I commit my work to You, Lord, knowing You will establish it (Proverbs 16:3). May it always be that I love the work I do and be able to do the work I love. According to Your Word I pray that I will not lag in diligence in my work, but remain fervent in spirit, serving You in everything I do (Romans 12:11). Establish the work of my hands so that what I do will find favor with others and be a blessing for many. May it always be glorifying to You.


-- Stormie Omartian

-----------------------------------------------------------
chRICKstine winks
at |10:20 PM|